西崎崇子 - 3650 夜

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ice Age 3????????????????????????

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite animation is back, this time, with an inaptly-named Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (???) Just when I was weeping the other day watching Ice Age 2 (thinking that they might not ‘cross over’ to the ‘boat’…) I wondered if they ever came up with a third installment, what storyline was left…(c’mon, The Meltdown spells pretty much The End to me) :-( Ice Age 2, the 3RD BEST animated movie there is since Justin Timberlake single-handedly ruined Shrek The Third.


I was in the public bus this morning, then I saw the ever-optimistic & always-comical Scrat on the bus’ interactive TV. Scrat oh Scrat, my favorite prehistoric, saber-toothed, acorn-obsessed rodent is back…this time, again, looking for…what else? His acorn. I always wondered which genius created this character…


The teaser trailer lasted about 2 -3 minutes. End of the trailer, Scrat landed on ‘something’ after yet another series of attempts to get his acorn, and it was revealed subsequently that he landed on a T-rex (not sure about the name, sorry they all look the same…), and Rexster roared at him…


Anyway, canNOT wait to see this one!!! Just take a look at what the producers are cooking up this time. Dawn of the Dinos? Could they have possibly survived on (or under, as the teaser trailer suggests) the ice sheets? Now that’s something I’d like to see…


No comments: