西崎崇子 - 3650 夜

Monday, March 31, 2008

The Dwightlight Zone

Hearty jokes from The Dwightlight Zone (courtesy of The Office)


Dwight: Downsizing? I have no problem with that. I have been recommending downsizing since I first got here. I even brought it up in my interview. I say, "Bring it on!"


Dwight: (After he didn't tip the sub man) Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.


Dwight: Last weekend, I outran a black pepper snake.


Dwight: I overslept. Damn rooster didn’t crow.


Dwight: Although I love this company more than almost anything in the world, I have decided to step down from my post and spend more time with my family. I do not fear the unknown. I will meet my new challenges head-on, and I will succeed, and I will laugh in the faces of those who doubt me. It's been a pleasure working with some of you, and I will not forget those of you soon. But remember, while today it is me, we all shall fall. In other words, I'm quitting.

No comments: