西崎崇子 - 3650 夜

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Malaysia Career & Training Fair (MCTF) in Mid Valley Exhibition Center (April 5, 2008)








MCTF is an annual career fair organized by Jobstreet. Sea of people turned out today and I managed to sandwich through the crowd and voila! I saw my sister, Pauline the Meanie. Meanie was working for the organizers.


Man was there a sea of job seekers!!! I bet Meanie managed to scoop some exclusives herself… So anyway, like other job seekers, I submitted my résumés to several potential employers. Major corporations like British American Tobacco, Sime Darby, Intel, Sony, Hilton, etc., were all out for the brain-hunt event (yes, B-R-A-I-N…) this year :-) Also present was the Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs representing major retailers like Tesco and Carrefour ~

No comments: